Bingo Hall Rules
- You must be at least 16 years old and accompanied by an adult to play bingo at the Mt. Vernon Columbus Club. Unless working, NO ONE under 16 is permitted in the hall while the session is in progress. You must be at least 18 to play pull-tabs.
- All persons seated in the hall must have a valid admission ticket, Name/address, and register receipt must be VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES, or you will not be paid. Only paper listed on your register receipt is eligible for payout. Any paper/pull-tabs purchased at a prior session or at other venues cannot be used and is not eligible for payout. If you are found using paper and/or pull-tabs purchased from other venues, all paper and pull-tabs in your possession will be confiscated. You will be asked to leave immediately without compensation for any purchase made.
- You must have the last number called in order for your Bingo to be valid (except Quickie game). It is your responsibility to ensure that the caller hears your bingo and stops play. The bingo machine is very noisy - PLEASE speak loudly. In the event the caller does not hear your bingo and calls the next number, we WILL NOT honor your bingo. Once the caller has closed the game, no further bingos will be recognized. Multiple winners divide the prize for the game.
- The number boards are for your convenience only and are not official. Only the caller's table is considered official and is available for inspection at any time.
- The Mt. Vernon Columbus Club reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone, for any reason and also reserves the right to remove anyone from the premises, without refund, for disruptive, destructive, or discourteous behavior including, but not limited to, ringing cell phones and being rude to the caller, hall volunteers, and/or other patrons. When asked to leave the premises, you will not be reimbursed for any purchased paper/pull-tabs, nor are you eligible to claim prizes from event games. In addition, at the Bingo Manager's discretion, violation of any rule can result in an immediate 30-day suspension of the right to play. Subsequent violations may result in permanent expulsion.
- Any disputes will be resolved at the time of the dispute by the Bingo Manager on duty and his/her decision shall be final. No disputes about any game will be addressed after the caller has started the next game.
- Players are responsible for playing on the correct paper card. If the wrong color card is played, the bingo will not be valid.
- Game cards must be marked with a dauber.
- Instant bingo/pull-tabs must be redeemed the night of purchase with the exception of sealed cards. The card winners must be redeemed within 30 days of game closing. For pull-tab event games, you must have the last number called to claim prizes.
- In Hustler bingo, the 1st ball drawn identifies the wild number. (i.e., if "B22" is drawn, all numbers that end in 2 are wild: 2, 12, 22, 32, 42, 52, 62, 72). The caller will announce the wild numbers and then records it on the board. Remember, only the first ball is wild and the wild number only applies to the current Hustler game being called.
- The Mt. Vernon Columbus Club reserves the right to decrease prizes of non-Progressive games should paper sales fall below the needed amount to cover prizes for those games.
- Should inclement weather, power outage, or other event require the discontinuation of an evening Bingo program while a session is in progress, please follow the instructions provided by the Bingo Manager.
- After regular program intermission, only Late Bird admission sales are permitted.
- Management is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Items left unattended are done so at the player's risk.
Each player must purchase cards separately. We do not permit sharing. You must be playing all books or sheets that your register slip shows or you will not be paid - NO EXCEPTIONS